Monday, June 24, 2013

Announcement

Hello all,

Being new to this whole blogosphere, and not knowing wear to start, I've decided to start off by dumping some random poetry/old thoughts. These were scattered around my iPod notes, my phone texts to myself, and other random sources. I am aware that they are not the highest quality posts but hey, I have to start with something. I'm not quite sure where I will go from here but I am open to any suggestions. What do people enjoy reading on these things? I'm not people so.... Let me know in the comments.

For future submissions I would like to involve interactions with the community. Perhaps interactive stories where you are given the choice to vote on story outcome? 

If you find this page even mildly interesting then speak up, let me hear your opinion otherwise ill keep posting whatever I want. Not that I wont do that anyway......

p.s. If you don't want to be here anymore check out my favorite stomping grounds over to the right side of the page. Surely you can find something to entertain yourself with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment